Contractors Liability Insurance is liability coverage. It protects your business in the event that you face litigation by a third party. When your company receives a lawsuit for causing bodily harm and/or damaging their property, this is the coverage you need.
Is this insurance really necessary?
This is one of the most important forms of insurance for your contracting business. This is because:
- In most states it is required by law and you cannot get a contractors permit without it
- Without coverage your business can close due to the very high cost of a lawsuit
- Many clients insist on it. They want reassurance that it an accident occurs your business will not close and the work will be complete
This Insurance Cover These Liability Claims
In the course of your work as a contractor, many things can go wrong. You can face many types of claims for liability. This insurance covers you for the events that you are most likely to face. This includes:
- liability for mistakes you have made in your advertising;
- bodily injury caused as a result of your actions (or inaction);
- damage you have caused to the property of another;
- claims that you have damaged someone’s reputation;
- medical payments for someone hurt at your workplace but does not launch a lawsuit.
How does your Contractors Liability Insurance Help?
This insurance will assist you with the costs needed to defend yourself in court. This means your legal fees, and could also include the costs of evidence or witness fees. If the court awards a settlement, this coverage will assist with these costs.
Does this Insurance Cover all Liability Claims?
Contractors Liability does not cover some claims. Additional coverage is required. Two notable exceptions are:
- Injuries to employees. the bodily injury coverage of General Liability does not cover an injured employee. Workers Compensation covers this. Construction work is high risk and this coverage is important to protect your employees. It is also mandatory.
- Professional mistakes. General Liability does not cover you iIf you make a mistake or error in the service you provide. Additional coverage called Professional Liability Insurance (or Errors and Omission Insurance) is required for this.
Contractors Liability specializes in this coverage
Some of the reasons you should choose us to write your policy include:
- We have more than 20 years experience in the industry
- Our team represents many regional and national A-rated carriers
- We will tailor a solution for your business
- Our team is registered in all States
- We can get you the lowest rates for your insurance
Get Your Contractors Liability Insurance Today
Our agents are waiting to take your call. We pride ourselves on our professional service and quick turnaround. Call Contractors Liability on 866-225-1950 for the right coverage that is affordable.