Fort Worth Contractors Insurance
The Construction Insurance You Need Fast, Cheap & Easy!
From Fort Worth Workers’ Compensation Insurance to General Liability, Commercial Auto Insurance More We Are Your Easy & Stress Free Construction Insurance Provider in Fort Worth, TX!
Business Insurance for Contractors in Fort Worth
As a Fort Worth, Texas contractor, it is essential to have the right business insurance coverage to protect your business from potential risks and liabilities. Our firm offers a range of insurance options specifically designed for contractors in Fort Worth, including general liability, workers’ compensation, commercial auto, builder’s risk, inland marine, and commercial umbrella insurance. Read on to find out what types of coverage you may need, and contact us to learn more about how we can help protect your business and keep it running smoothly.
Fort Worth Contractors General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance is a type of insurance that protects contractors against claims of bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury. It covers various potential liabilities that contractors may face while performing their work.
Here are some examples of what general liability insurance may cover:
- Bodily injury: If a client, employee, or other third party is injured while on a contractor’s job site, general liability insurance may cover the cost of medical treatment and other related expenses.
- Property damage: If a contractor’s work causes damage to a client’s property, general liability insurance may cover the cost of repairs or replacement.
- Personal and advertising injury: This includes claims about defamation, libel, slander, and other injuries to a person’s reputation or business.
Fort Worth Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance is a type of insurance that provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job. It is required by law in most states, including Texas.
Workers’ compensation insurance covers a wide range of expenses, including:
- Medical treatment: This includes the cost of doctor’s visits, hospital stays, prescription medications, and other expenses related to the injury.
- Lost wages: If an employee cannot work due to a job-related injury, workers’ compensation insurance may cover a portion of their lost wages.
- Rehabilitation: If an employee needs physical therapy or other rehabilitation services due to a job-related injury, workers’ compensation insurance may cover these costs.
Fort Worth Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance is a type of insurance that covers vehicles used for business purposes. This includes vehicles owned by a business and vehicles used by employees for business-related activities.
Commercial auto insurance covers a wide range of potential liabilities that contractors may face while using their vehicles for work, including:
- Bodily injury: If a contractor’s vehicle is involved in an accident that causes injury to a third party, commercial auto insurance may cover the cost of medical treatment and related expenses.
- Property damage : If a contractor’s vehicle causes damage to someone else’s property, commercial auto insurance may cover the cost of repairs or replacement.
- Liability: Commercial auto insurance may cover legal fees and other related expenses if a contractor is found to be at fault for an accident.
Fort Worth Builder’s Risk Insurance
Builder’s risk insurance is a type of insurance that protects against loss or damage to structures under construction. It is designed to cover a wide range of potential risks that contractors may face while working on a construction project, including natural disasters, theft, vandalism, and accidents.
Builder’s risk insurance may cover the following:
- The cost of repairing or rebuilding the structure if it is damaged or destroyed.
- The cost of materials and supplies that are lost or damaged.
- The cost of temporary fencing or other measures needed to secure the site.
Fort Worth Inland Marine Insurance
Inland marine insurance is a type of insurance that covers property that is transported over land, such as tools, equipment, and other materials used by contractors. It is designed to protect against loss or damage to these types of property in transit or used on a job site.
Inland marine insurance may cover the following:
- The cost of repairing or replacing tools and equipment that are lost or damaged.
- The cost of lost or damaged materials and supplies.
- The cost of transporting replacement tools or equipment to a job site.
Fort Worth Commercial Umbrella Insurance / COI
Commercial umbrella insurance is a type of insurance that provides additional liability coverage above and beyond the limits of a contractor’s other insurance policies. It is designed to protect against catastrophic losses that could exceed the limits of a contractor’s general liability, workers’ compensation, or commercial auto insurance policies.
A certificate of insurance (COI) is issued with a document that provides evidence of insurance coverage. It may be required by clients or other parties as proof that a contractor has the necessary insurance coverage for a particular job or project.
Commercial umbrella insurance and COIs may cover:
- Excess liability: Commercial umbrella insurance may provide additional protection if a contractor’s other insurance policies do not provide sufficient coverage for a particular loss.
- Legal fees: Commercial umbrella insurance may cover these costs if a contractor is sued and incurs legal expenses.
- Third-party claims: Commercial umbrella insurance may cover the cost of any resulting claims if a contractor is found to be at fault for an accident or other incident that causes injury or damage to a third party.
Fort Worth ACORD Certificate
An ACORD Certificate is a standardized form that provides proof of insurance coverage. It is commonly used in the insurance industry as a way to quickly and easily provide evidence of insurance coverage to clients, regulators, and other interested parties.
ACORD Certificates typically include information about the insured party, the insurance policy, and the coverage provided by the policy. They may also include details about any exclusions or limitations of the policy and the policy’s effective and expiration dates.
ACORD Certificates are useful for contractors in Fort Worth, Texas, because they provide a quick and easy way to provide proof of insurance coverage to clients and other interested parties.
Business Insurance for Contractors in Fort Worth, Texas
As a Fort Worth, Texas contractor, it is important to have the right business insurance coverage to protect your business from potential risks and liabilities. Working with a reputable insurance firm that specializes in designing insurance packages for Fort Worth businesses can be beneficial because they can provide coverage tailored to the specific needs of local contractors.
At our firm, we offer a range of insurance options for contractors in Fort Worth, including general liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, commercial auto insurance, builder’s risk insurance, inland marine insurance, and commercial umbrella insurance. Our packages are carefully designed to protect the contractor’s need to operate their businesses safely and effectively.
In addition to our insurance packages, we also offer ACORD Certificates, which provide proof of insurance coverage to clients and other interested parties. This is a useful tool for contractors who need to provide evidence of their insurance coverage for various purposes, such as bidding on projects or complying with regulations.
We encourage contractors in Fort Worth to contact us to learn more about our insurance packages and how we can help protect their businesses. Our team of experienced insurance professionals is here to help you choose the right coverage for your business.
Your Fort Worth Contractors Insurance Questions Answered
Get answers to your most common questions from Contractors Liability
For General Liability Insurance in Fort Worth you need $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate almost 100% of the time. 99% of all General Liability policies we sell in Texas are $1,000,000/$2,000,000.
For Commercial Auto Insurance in Fort Worth you need $1,000,000 CSL meaning $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage to the other party combined. To protect your Fort Worth vehicle you need to have Comprehensive and collision coverage. Commercial Auto Collision Insurance in Fort Worth, TX covers any collision and Comprehensive Commercial Auto Insurance covers anything but collision.
For Workers Compensation Insurance in Fort Worth you need $500,000/$500,000/$500,000 in general. This covers your workers in the event of a claim where the owner is liable up to $500,000. In 99% of cases the owner is not liable and coverage for workers compensation is unlimited.