Cabinet Installers Insurance
Cabinet installers are diffeent from plumbers, painters, and roofers. So why should you settle for a generic contractor insurance program? An insurance company that specializes in insurance for contractors will know the differences. You don’t want to end up paying the same high rates that high risk roofers pay. Your insurance must be tailored to your type of contractor service.
There’s another important thing to consider. Your cabinet business is different than other cabinet installer businesses. This means that you have particular coverage needs. Your insurance company must take these into account.
Schedule a consultation with an expert
Just 15 minutes of your valuable time
Get an Instant Cabinet Installers Insurance Quote:
Cabinet Installers General Liability Rates for $1 Million/$2 Million Policy
|Policy Type||Trade||State||Coverage||Guard||Travelers||Liberty Mutual||Next Insurance||Nation Wide||Tokio Marine|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||IL||1M/2M||$1160||$1584||$1047||$1130||$1100||$1000|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||IN||1M/2M||$975||$1400||$962||$900||$971||$915|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||CA||1M/2M||$1162||$1650||$1053||$1159||$1150||$1150|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||PA||1M/2M||$995||$1450||$991||$889||$994||$900|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||WA||1M/2M||$995||$1300||$988||$917||$1003||$950|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||GA||1M/2M||$973||$1350||$962||$889||$990||$900|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||CO||1M/2M||$988||$1350||$977||$890||$990||$900|
|General Liability||Cabinet Installers||TX||1M/2M||$979||$1250||$968||$850||$990||$850|
Annual premium above includes unlimited certificates of insurance.
Rating assumes 150,000 gross revenues for Cabinet Installing/general contracting with 10% subcontractor costs.
Premium are subject to underwriting approval and financing charges may apply
Why you need Cabinet Installers Insurance
The role of insurance is to protect your business from financial loss owing to damages. Here are 5 reasons cabinet installers need insurance:
- Injuries to the Body: Physical harm inflicted upon any person unrelated to your company that you are deemed responsible for.
- Example: An improperly installed cabinet in a kitchen falls off the kitchen wall when things are put into it for the first time, causing severe cranial injury.
- Damages to the Property: Any damage that is lasting and unwanted.
- Example: Work done in a reckless fashion causes damage to the plumbing in the kitchen sink, creating a flood.
- Personal Injury: Any non-physical injury that negatively affects the reputation or emotional state of a third party.
- Example: Cabinets created with non-durable material lead to noticeable wear and tear after a short amount of time, forcing the client to regret the decision to work with you.
- Advertising Injury: Any false claim or direct attack made against a third party, as in libel or copyright infringement.
- Example: Your advertisement presents a stock photo of a cabinet built with composite plywood in an attempt to convince potential clients that this is the quality of your competitor’s work.
- Medical Payments: This covers the medical bills of a third party caused by an on-site injury.
- Example: If a client trips over your toolbox and chips a tooth because of the resulting fall, your insurance can cover the dentistry bill.
What does Cabinet Installers Insurance cost?
These are the 3 main things that go into calculating the rate you will be quoted.
The size of your business
As the number of employees you have under you increases, so does the odds of an accident occurring. Medium to large-scale businesses sometimes have a higher insurance rate than a business that’s smaller, but policy limits might be higher as well. It’s best to go over the details with a representative from Contractors Liability to figure out where you stand in terms of your size as a company.
Your company’s accident history
Accidents are only natural, so it’s not like one or two on your record is going to make a huge impact on your company’s insurance rate. However, a consistent record of mistakes and accidents will increase your rates because insurance companies will see you as a liability. Talk to a licensed insurance agent today about ways you can keep your rates down if you have a high number of accidents in your record.
The age of your company
Established companies automatically tell customers many things. Your company wouldn’t have existed for as long as it has if other customers either didn’t trust you, love your work, and notice you have the integrity to get projects done on time and to customer standards. Insurance companies notice this. While seniority in your business is not everything, it certainly helps to keep rates down or limits high.
Keep in mind there may be other, less prominent examples that directly affect how much you’ll pay for your insurance package. When you work with us, we can give every piece of information you need to keep track of what you’re protected against, and why you pay the rates you do. For more reasons why you should give Contractors Liability that chance to be your insurance provider, check out these other benefits!
Why work with Contractors Liability?
- We only offer A-Rated insurance policies from the best insurance providers
- We give you adjustable policies that address the details of your business and its inherent risks
- We calculate best rates that work for companies of any size
These are just 3 of the great reasons to work with us. Take a look here for 12 more.