Insurance in Phoenix makes sure you can take best advantage of the booming construction industry. Construction jobs in the heart of the city grew by 12% in the second half of 2019. Construction is one of the essential services currently allowed to continue operating during the COVID-19 crises. Now is a great time to consider how your future construction projects will benefit from Builder’s Risk insurance.
Who should have Builder’s Risk Insurance?
Builder’s Risk Insurance is a specialized coverage for any developer, contractor, builder or homeowner undertaking certain types of building work. This includes the construction of new buildings, renovations and re-modelling of existing buildings, and the installation of permanent fixtures such as plumbing or electricity.
Builder’s Risk insurance is voluntary. It is not a legal requirement for your construction project. It makes sense though to protect your risk when you are making a significant and substantial investment. If a loss occurs during your construction, you could be out of pocket.
What Coverage Does Builder’s Risk Provide?
Builder’s Risk insurance in Phoenix is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Our agents will take you through the different policy options to make sure to customize your coverage to your unique project and requirements. Coverage can include a range of risks including:
- The cost of replacing the structure or building.
- Theft of tools, fixtures and equipment from your construction site.
- Vandalism which results in damage to the building or equipment.
- The cost of clean-up in the event of contamination of the site from fire or pollutants.
- Debris removal if an accident occurs on the site.
- Changes in building ordinance in the course of construction resulting in delay or loss of profit.
- Damage to materials and equipment due to weather events.
This list is not exhaustive. There may be other inclusions or endorsements needed for your Builder’s Risk policy. You won’t need some of the coverage available for your project. It is important to properly value your project and get coverage for your particular needs.
Choose Contractors Liability For Your Insurance In Phoenix
The case for getting the right insurance in Phoenix is clear. You can get the best coverage when you choose the right provider.
Top 5 reasons to choose Contractors Liability
- We’re accessible- we are represented in your state and do business in both English and Spanish.
- We give you the best policy options for your unique project because we represent over 18 National and Regional companies.
- We’re experts in providing this specialized coverage with more than 20 years’ experience in the industry.
- We get you the right coverage at the lowest cost, and we can offer you a range of financing options.
- Our customer service is excellent and you will love our speedy turnaround.
Get Your Builder’s Risk Insurance Today
Take advantage of the thriving construction industry in Phoenix. With Builder’s Risk insurance you can maximize your investment by protecting yourself from many of the pitfalls a construction project presents. Call Contractors Liability on 888-676-0923 and protect your business from loss.