Is every insurance company in Arizona good for all contractors? How do you choose one that understands the framing business?
But it’s not enough that the insurance company understands your business needs. You need a company that has a proven track record, industry expertise, experience, and outstanding customer service. You also want an insurance agent with access to markets that will provide the right insurance for your framing company at the lowest cost.
In this article, we will look at why Contractors Liability ticks all the boxes for framers looking to pick an insurance company in Arizona.
8 Boxes To Check When Choosing Your Service Provider
Many framing contractors spend more than they need to on insurance, yet have inadequate coverage. At Contractors Liability, our aim is to see you properly insured while paying reasonable premiums. Here are 8 reasons why we are a good choice for you:
- We have the experience and expertise to provide you the construction insurance your business needs. We have been in the industry for over twenty years. And we have attained and maintained an A+ rating with BBB and have received thousands of 5-star reviews from satisfied clients.
- With us, you have access to knowledgeable professionals who take the time to review and understand your framing construction business. We make sure that you get the right insurance, at the right price. You do not have to worry about being underinsured while paying high premiums, or being unnecessarily over-insured. We get it just right.
- Your business is our priority. Our professional agents respond promptly to your queries. We will provide you with a quote from three different insurance companies in as little as an hour. We provide a certificate of insurance in four hours as long as all criteria are met.
- We represent 18 insurance companies both national and regional. With us, you get a selection of carriers that a local agent just does not have access to.
- We are an insurance company in Arizona specializing exclusively on construction insurance. We will provide support for your Builder’s Risk, Contractor Liability, Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto insurance needs. Our agents will review your operations to make sure you are properly classified for Workers Comp, and you spend no more than you need to. We shall also review your Workers Comp experience modification worksheet to make sure you are getting the discount you deserve.
- We go the extra mile and obtain your loss runs/claims history on your behalf.
- Our quotes are obligation free and promptly delivered to you.
- We speak your language. We are bi-lingual and provide services in both English and Spanish. 1 in 3 people in Arizona speak Spanish. We communicate with you in your preferred language.
Call Contractors Liability Insurance Company In Arizona Today
Our capable agents are ready to give you the best advice on your specific coverage needs. Construction insurance is considered one of the main expenses for a construction business. It is important to have construction insurance so you can run your business without the constant worry of financial loss through accidents, damage or theft.
Are you ready to work with an insurance company that specializes in contractor insurance? Call our friendly agents at Contractors Liability today on 888-676-0923 for a free quote.