Building under construction insurance (Builder’s Risk) gives you protection from many costly perils on a building project. Not having it is a risky prospect. Insurance is an investment in your future success. But you also want it to work NOW.
There are some hacks that you can use to get the most from your Builder’s Risk Insurance. Our top three are: how to get the best coverage, how to pay the right price, and how to get the best service.
How to get the best coverage
There is no standard policy when it comes to Builder’s Risk Insurance. This is property coverage that is unique to your project, and unique to your business. Customizing your policy is key to ensuring you have the coverage you need.
Some of the ways you can do this are:
- Take stock of your tools, equipment, materials and skills so you have an idea what is at risk.
- Think about the location of your project and what type of risks you face because of that.
- Do you have expensive fixtures like HVAC systems and elevators and will they need insurance for storing offsite?
- Speak with an agent that is an expert. A Builder’s Risk policy is flexible and must be tailored for you. At Contractors Liability our agents are knowledgeable professionals and they are ready to help.
2. How to pay the best price
You want to pay the right price when you buy building under construction insurance. This is not the same as getting the cheapest Builder’s Risk policy available. It is important to first get the right coverage you need, and then to pay as little as possible for that coverage.
Our agents at Contractors Liability can get you the right price, but how do we do this?
- We have access to a large network of carriers. Contractors Liability represents many national and regional A-Class carriers so we can look for the best options.
- Our agents will negotiate with these insurers on your behalf and get you the best prices.
- We’ll give you a range of quotes so that you can compare coverage and cost and choose the best deal.
We also offer financing options so you can choose the payment plan that suits your business best.
3. How to get the best service for building under construction insurance
There are a million things to do when you are preparing for a project and your time is precious. Contractor’s Liability is committed to providing you with excellent service so your insurance needs are dealt with quickly and efficiently. We have:
- Quick turnaround on quotes – we’ll get back to you on the same day with policy options.
- An excellent reputation – see our 5 star reviews from our customers.
- Expert agents – we understand your industry and can assist you with getting what you need.
Get Your Building Under Construction Insurance Today
Speak with our agents at Contractors Liability and get the coverage you need at the right price. With us getting your Builder’s Risk Insurance policy is as easy as 1- 2- 3. Call Contractors Liability on 866-225-1950.